Why Choose Amazon PPC?
Amazon’s Kindle was released in March of this year and quickly sold out in almost every retailer across the country. The success of the Kindle and its revolutionary approach to e-books made it a hot topic for everyone from CEO’s to small business owners to home business owners to the biggest Internet marketers. Internet marketers are constantly looking for new ways to get traffic to their websites and increase their online profits. One way that many people are talking about is using Amazon’s PPC or pay per click advertising. Many people are already benefiting from increased online profits and are finding other ways to profit as well.
Amazon PPC (or also called Sponsored products) is an established advertising program to help merchants amplify their online product sales on the Web. Pay per click (PPC) advertising is where an advertiser only pays for the ad that a visitor clicks on and then views the associated product on the Internet search engine. The customer doesn’t have to make a purchase as part of the deal with Amazon, but is only charged when a visitor responds to an ad with the intent to buy something. Amazon’s PPC program is unique because it offers advertisers more opportunities to connect directly with their target audience. Following are some of the key benefits of marketing with Amazon PPC:
– Targeting your market. With any other pay per click program you would need to know your market before spending money on any targeted advertising. This is not the case with Amazon PPC. You choose which keywords to advertise against and the program will choose the most relevant keywords based on the bids for those keywords.
– Automatic targeting. This is one of the biggest advantages of using Amazon PPC over other PPC campaigns. When you create your campaign you determine the best keywords based on the traffic that is already looking for those keywords. Using the automatic targeting feature, you don’t have to manually target your ads.
– More options. With other pay per click advertising programs you have to choose the format in which you want your ads to appear. The choices range from text-based ads to image-based ads or both. In Amazon PPC you have more options including displaying ads on your website, in your email and on mobile devices. You can also choose how much money you want to pay per click and set up the ads so that they are well paced.
– Automatic campaign management. With any other pay per click campaign you have to manually manage each campaign individually. But with Amazon PPC you manage your campaign automatically. Instead of spending time on campaign management, you focus your time and attention on getting great results for your customers. Automatic targeting ensures that you are able to concentrate on delivering excellent customer experiences.
– A flexible campaign plan. As you can target keywords based on your specific needs, you have a lot of flexibility in creating an effective and successful ad campaign. For example, you can choose to run a PPC only during the Christmas holiday when most consumers search for gifts and purchases related to this season. Or you can increase your daily budget for your PPC campaign to coincide with the higher prices of items associated with the holidays. The same goes for setting a daily bid for your keywords as you do not need to manually select a bid for every keyword.
– Relevance. The benefit of using Amazon PPC lies in its ability to make the most out of the available resources. Using key words you have chosen and relevant ads, you will be able to get a better response than with other ad types. You will be able to attract more attention, convert more visitors into buyers and increase sales conversions. With all these benefits, it is not surprising that advertisers are choosing Amazon PPC over other options.